WEBSITES I HAVE USED FOR MY RESEARCH AND PLANNING
These are the websites that I have used and visited for my research and planning towards my opening sequence and why I used them:
1. Imp Awards
I used Imp Awards to analyse different film posters, particularly romantic comedies to understand common conventions of the genre.
2. Dafont
I used dafont to explore and download fonts suitable for my opening sequence titles, helping me match the romantic comedy aesthetic
3. Font meme
I used font meme to preview how different fonts would look in my film title and experiment with styles before finaising my design
4. BBFC
I used BBFC to research film age ratings and guidelines, ensuring my opening sequence is appropriate for my target audience5. IMDB
I used IMDB to research existing romantic comedies, including their plots, characters and conventions to help inform my own narrative
6. YouTube
I used YouTube to watch and analyse opening sequences from real romantic comedy films, focusing on the structure, camerawork, music and editing.

Comments
Post a Comment