ROUGH SCRIPT FOR THE DIALOGUE IN MY OPENING SEQUENCE


I am now going to write a first draft of my script for the dialogue in my opening sequence. I have kept the dialogue to a minimum because I don't want my actors to have too much dialogue to learn, but also because I want to concentrate on getting the contrast in the characters across to the audience through the visuals, focusing on camera shots, their actions and the mise-en-scene.

Sequence 1: 

Her: No dialogue 
Him: No dialogue 

Sequence 2: 

Him: "Hurry up Amy"
Him: "Get in the back"
His girlfriend: "Hey babe"
His girlfriend: "Ew, why is she here?"
Him: "You know my mum's forcing  me to pick her up otherwise I can't play basketball on the weekends"

Sequence 3: 

Group of people: "Hey Luke"
Her friend: "Ooooo there's Luke"
Her friend: "Have you messaged him yet??"
Her: "No not yet"
Her friend: "You better message him tonight"

Sequence 4: 

No dialogue 

Comments

Popular Posts