CHOOSING THE CREW FOR 'TEXTUAL CHEMISTRY'
Now I am finding an appropriate crew to make my film. These crew members have all worked in the romantic comedies genre, in the films listed below. This is why I think they would be the right choice to be involved in the production of my film.
Director: Will Gluck
Romantic comedies directed:
1. 'Anyone But You'
2. 'Easy A'
3. 'Friends With Benefits'
Scriptwriter and screenplay by: Karen McCullah
Romantic comedies written:
1. 'Crazy Kind of Love'
2. '10 Things I Hate About You'
3. 'The Ugly Truth'
4. She's the Man'
5. 'Legally Blonde'
Editor: Priscilla Nedd-Friendly
Romantic comedies edited:
1. 'Pretty Woman'
2. 'Love Hard'
3. 'Tall Girl'
4. 'Book Club'
5. 'Forever My Girl'
Costume designer: Kimberly A. Tillman
Romantic comedies costume designed:
1. 'Sandy Wexler'
2. 'The Do-over'
3. 'Speaking of Sex'
4. '10 Things I Hate About You'
5. 'Fools Rush In'
Production designer: Howard Cummings
Romantic comedies production designed:
1. 'Reminiscence'
2. 'The Laundromat'
3. 'I Love You Beth Cooper'
4. 'Ghost Town'
5. 'The Next Best Thing'
6. 'What's the Worst that Could Happen?'
Producer: Joe roth
Romantic comedies produced:
1. 'Jackpot'
2. 'A Family Affair'
3. 'Anyone But You'
4. 'The School for Good and Evil'
5. 'Are We There Yet?'
Producer: Tim Bevan
Romantic comedies produced:
1. 'Love Actually'
2. 'Bridget Jones'
3. 'Drive Away Dolls'
4. 'Everything I Know About Love'
5. 'What's Love Got to Do With It?'
Executive producer: Richard Curtis
Romantic comedies executive produced:
1. 'Notting Hill'
2. 'Love Actually'
3. 'Four Weddings and a Funeral'
4. 'About Time'
5. 'Bridget Jones'
Executive producer: Eric Fellner
Romantic comedies executive produced:
1. 'Bridget Jones'
2. 'What's Love Got to Do With It?'
3. 'Ticket to Paradise'
4. 'Everything I Know About Love'
5. 'About Time'
6. 'Love Actually'
7. 'Notting Hill'
Music by: David Kitay
Romantic comedies he composed the music for:
1. 'Clueless'
2. 'Vamps'
3. 'My Sassy Girl'
4. 'Camp Rock'
Casting by: Marcia Ross
Romantic comedies she has cast:
1. 'Parental Guidance'
2. '10 Things I Hate About Life'
3. 'Clueless'
4. 'Prom'
5. 'The Princess Diaries'
6. 'Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen'
Cinematographer/director of photography: Eigil Bryld
Romantic comedies he has been the cinematographer of:
1. 'No Hard Feelings'
2. 'The Holdovers'
3. 'Deep Water'
4. 'Becoming Jane'
5. 'Kinky Boots'













Comments
Post a Comment