FOUNDATION PORTFOLIO - BRIEF
For my coursework I am going to be making the opening sequence, approximately two minutes, including titles for an imaginary feature film from a genre of my choice.
This will include:
- research into opening sequences
- planning
- filming
- editing
- producing
I have found a useful website for film titles called Art of the Title which I will be using in the future ahead of making my opening sequence.

I'm going to be researching existing conventions of opening sequences and recording my research and planning on this blog.
Here is an example of one of my favourite opening sequences, 'The Notebook':
This will include:
- research into opening sequences
- planning
- filming
- editing
- producing
I have found a useful website for film titles called Art of the Title which I will be using in the future ahead of making my opening sequence.

I'm going to be researching existing conventions of opening sequences and recording my research and planning on this blog.
Here is an example of one of my favourite opening sequences, 'The Notebook':


Comments
Post a Comment